Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Matilda

Tuesday, May 14th.

For the second time. This time I sat in the mezzanine so there was no restricted view, which was nice, but also proved that I really didn't miss anything when I sat in the box.

I saw a different girl play Matilda (Sophia), but she was so similar to the one I saw before (Bailey) that it didn't feel like a different person.

The only problem I have with Matilda is that I don't feel as though the sound system is loud enough. I wanted to feel the music more. I remember having that complaint in London, that the speakers never seemed to be as loud as I wanted them to be. Over there I came to the conclusion that it was a London Theater thing, but maybe it's just the kind of show. I don't know. I just know that I wanted the sound to be louder.

Overall this show is spectacular and I highly recommend it. Not much else to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment