Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Hello.

Okay, if you have read anything I've ever written you know I'm a little nuts about theater. In the past year I've had a lot of interesting theater experiences, from house managing on the college level to house managing on Broadway, and studying theater in London. Well, the last two blogs I had were initially supposed to be about life in general, but in the end they were all about theater.

So this is post #1... this is where I explain to you what my goals are for this blog. I hope you might follow and keep up on my strange but interesting taste in theater. I should tell you right now that I tend to be one of those people who like everything that others hate. A musical gets a bad review? I've probably already seen it three times.

At this point you might be asking yourself who the heck I am and why you should care. I am a college student getting a degree in theater and I want to be a house manager. Yeah, I know, weird. But that's what I'm aiming for. I'm the kind of person who goes to the theater to watch the audience interact with the ushers and study the way customers react to the service they're getting.

Alright. I hope you will check in every once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment